New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

I'm a fan.

Search this Thread

Old October 21st, 2011, 2:09 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up I'm a fan.

Of course, how could there not be a Chevrolet fan forum? Especially for anyone who's grown up with the brand.

Hello, my name is Leo, I'm basically new to this world of autos as my feet and a good bicycle have already been pretty reliable thus far. However the opportunity to own my first car landed in my lap. A friend has practically given me his old G20, and haven ridden in it I immediately was filled with flashbacks of all the old Chevy pickup trucks my father was constantly getting his hands on. I practically shared the breakfast table with this things engine, I kid you not. So what I have wound up with has become more than just a car, but the start of a whole new field of interest for me.

My feet will still carry me further than this van, but out of some sense of nostalgia (I might be too young to call it that) I'm feeling dedicated to this machines potential to get it up and running, and man I just want to put it back in its former glory. New as I am, I'll need help for that, and no place better then a forum full of chevy fans.

I'll be making a post on it in the appropriate forum shortly, and taking a look around the other facets of this site to see what I can learn about the brand and the vehicles I grew up with.

Cheers,