New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

I'm new! I don't know what to dooooo! -joe dirt

Search this Thread

Old November 29th, 2007, 3:02 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm new! I don't know what to dooooo! -joe dirt

Yup. new here, I have a 1994 K1500 Stepside Z71 Silverado, 350/4L60E/tcase?. 3 in. body lift (yuck, i know! I bought it that way) I plan on adding 4 inches of suspension tho... 33 in. tires on 16 in weld racing rims. Topdeck tonnaue cover,Magnaflow exhuast that leaks from both sides of the muffler, and my cat needs to be replaced. Speaking of problems, the wipers only want to work when its NOT raining! I have a bunch of shiny **** and blue wire covering in the engine compartment, looks pretty nice, adds horsepower.300 watt amp, with 12 in. woofer. AC doesn't work, who needs it? I have the new ACcompressor on standby, painted perty blue, but its kinda low priority. lessee what else... onboard air, an actual Quikair 3000 air compressor, not a lame *** tank that people actualy pay to have filled (yeah i don't get that). it has two hoses, one to just blow air, theother with a gas station type tire-filler-device, very nice. ummmm, lessee, tow hitch- OOOH! duh, i almost forgot... the transmission crapped out. I need a new one. I was hauling my buddies 63 chevy to arizona when it happened. So yeah, does anyone have a 4L60E for cheap?
Old November 29th, 2007, 3:34 PM
CF Monarch

Received 27 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: I'm new! I don't know what to dooooo! -joe dirt

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a pretty nice truck. You can post about the transmission in the Wanted Classifieds at the bottom of the forum if you want to.
Old November 29th, 2007, 11:51 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: I'm new! I don't know what to dooooo! -joe dirt

Welcome to ChevroletForum.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!