New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Ima Newwwbbb.

Search this Thread

Old August 25th, 2009, 4:21 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ima Newwwbbb.

Heyyyy. What's goin on?!

My name is Jen, 25 and from Tulsa, OK. I own a 2005 Chevy Monte Carlo LS, (3.4 sadly) but I got a hella good deal on it so I couldn't pass it up. VERY new to owning a car. I had a 2001 Blazer that had a 5" static drop and a few other mods, nothing exciting but it was my baby.

Nothing done to the car right now other than 5% tint and a sub thrown in the back from the Blazer, but hopefully that will change soon. I've only had it a couple months.

I was on a forum for minitrucks before so I know the forum ways and I will go ahead and just say I fail at posting pics right now. lol. I will get some up soon, but really it's nothing exciting as of right now. I'm just at work and have none on this damn computer. BOOOOOO.
Old August 25th, 2009, 4:30 PM
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by blue05monte
Heyyyy. What's goin on?!

My name is Jen, 25 and from Tulsa, OK. I own a 2005 Chevy Monte Carlo LS, (3.4 sadly) but I got a hella good deal on it so I couldn't pass it up. VERY new to owning a car. I had a 2001 Blazer that had a 5" static drop and a few other mods, nothing exciting but it was my baby.

Nothing done to the car right now other than 5% tint and a sub thrown in the back from the Blazer, but hopefully that will change soon. I've only had it a couple months.

I was on a forum for minitrucks before so I know the forum ways and I will go ahead and just say I fail at posting pics right now. lol. I will get some up soon, but really it's nothing exciting as of right now. I'm just at work and have none on this damn computer. BOOOOOO.
welcome jen,hope you enjoy your stay here @ chevyforums...weather @ home in the car(oops not car) or at work ha ha..jen dont forget to vote in the rig of the month contest....stick around and get to know some folks...
Old August 25th, 2009, 6:43 PM
CF Monarch

Received 27 Likes on 9 Posts

Welcome to the Chevrolet Forum!
I'd like to see some pics of that Blazer
Old August 25th, 2009, 10:39 PM
CF Veteran

Welcome Jen. Being from Midwest City myself I can attest that being from Tulsa is a good thing. I too would like to see pics of your Monte. And don't underestimate that 3.4, they can be made real strong. Enjoy the forum.
Old August 26th, 2009, 10:40 AM
CF Beginner

Thanks guys!!!

I have quite a few pics of the Blazer just before I got rid of it. Nothing exciting. Just 5" static sittin on some stock swirls. But it was my baby. I kinda miss it.

I need to quit being a lazy *** and take some pics of the Monte. Again, nothing exciting, just tinted windows. Fishbowl windows are just simply ridiculous. lol. But I will get them up asap.

Again, thanks for the welcoming guys.
Old August 26th, 2009, 9:25 PM
CF Monarch

Aww. come on
My Blazer is 2/3" drop sitting on the stock (albeit painted) swirls.
Old August 27th, 2009, 8:28 AM
CF Beginner

I originally had a 4/3 drop and wasn't happy with it. At the time, I had some MKW 18's on it and it just didn't set low enough for me. So I dropped it again. It was probably closer to a 5 1/2 than a 5, but it made me happy for the most part. hahaha. I have a crapton of pics on my myspace of it, but I can't get into photobucket or anything like that at work because it's blocked so I haven't thrown any up on here just yet. (wtf, I know right?)
Old August 27th, 2009, 7:52 PM
CF Monarch

hehe... my 2/3 drop just became a 3/4 drop a couple hours ago with my new tires.
Old August 28th, 2009, 1:46 PM
CF Active Member

welcome to the forums. relax and enjoy.
Old August 28th, 2009, 5:20 PM
Super Moderator
ROTM Coordinator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome aboard Jen!