New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Intro and Advice Wanted

Search this Thread

Old April 5th, 2011, 2:55 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intro and Advice Wanted

Hello all. I’ve been ease dropping for some time now and it’s time to step up to the plate and post. First off, I’m really pleased with all the advice here. I’m a newbie and wanted to let you all know what my plans are. I’m going to build up an off road truck. I’ve been researching what products are available for each truck to see what to go with. I am a diesel enthusiast but it can be gas. I am looking for more custom companies for aftermarkets so my truck might look more original. I would like the truck custom and nice enough to make a magazine spread if I wanted. I found a hand full of companies so far that look pretty good. Does anyone know of more exclusive companies that make great products for a truck? I’m looking for anything possible for functionality/drivability and cosmetic for appearance. Any advice would be helpful. Once I have all my options I will figure out who to go with and what to do. Thanks