New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Introducing the new OnStar Social Media Representative

Search this Thread

Old April 12th, 2013, 10:54 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introducing the new OnStar Social Media Representative

We would like to take a moment and introduce Sara as our newest OnStar Customer Assistance Representative from the OnStar Social Media group. The OnStar Social Media group is responsible for scanning over forums, including this one, in order to provide customer service to those who utilize them. We are looking forward to assisting those with concerns on the site. This would include interacting with the customer in hopes that we can reach some kind of resolution together. We are excited to be a part of this online community and hope that we are able to provide assistance here.

Jessica and Sara, OnStar Social Media Team
Old April 12th, 2013, 2:55 PM
Senior Site Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pleasure hearing from you OnStar Advisor. Make sure to add some pictures of your car to the Gallery and checkout our current photos while you're at it
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:19 AM
CF Beginner

My Onstar cannot make a phone/advisor connection. No green or red light. When I press phone button it "dials out" but I get a verizon error message. Blue button says connecting to onstar but no one responds. Red button gives me message no active subscription but it is active. I spoke with tech support and the best they came up with is bring it in to dealership. It is out of warantee and dealer said it would be $125 just to look at it. Any suggestions?
Old April 24th, 2013, 2:12 PM
CF Beginner

Hi Arnoldhf - I am sorry to hear about your difficulties with your OnStar system. I'd love to try to help, can you send me more info here We want to help, but we need a little more information. | OnStar Connections Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

- Sara, OnStar Advisor
Social Media Team
Old April 26th, 2013, 2:48 PM
CF Beginner

Sara:
Thank you for your prompt reply. On Wednesday I used your link. On the Connect On site I added my information including my Onstar account number and a copy of my post here. I have not heard back from my "posting" there. Is there anything you can check. FYI I have Onstar on 2 cars. The problem is on my 2009 Impala.
Thanks again.
Old April 26th, 2013, 3:15 PM
CF Beginner

Hi, Arnoldhf!

I'm sorry I have not gotten back to you yet. I am still investigating what we might be able to do to further assist you in this matter. I expect to be able to give you a solid answer and course of action on Monday, at which point I will be contacting you by phone at the number you graciously provided for us. Thank you for your continued patience!

~Sara, OnStar Advisor
Social Media Team
Old May 6th, 2013, 4:16 PM
CF Beginner

Sara,

Thank you for your help! I brought my car into the dealership last week and the OnStar was repaired to my complete satisfaction.

It's great to have a company's customer service representatives give excellent "customer service."

Thank you again,
Arnold
Old May 7th, 2013, 8:46 AM
CF Beginner

Arnold,

You're quite welcome! I'm very glad I could be of some assistance to you. Please, let me know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

-Sara, Onstar Advisor
Social Media Team