New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

My newest bowtie yet

Search this Thread

Old February 26th, 2009, 4:26 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My newest bowtie yet

My newest bowtie brought me to this site while looking for info on it prior to my purchase. Last week I picked up a 99 2500 4wd with the 6.0 extra cab, with 113k on the OD for 3800$. Its not without its problems, the dr door sags allitle and the front end needs some attention (allitle wore out).

But I love this truck, its milage is awsome so far and its very comfortable to drive.

Im not totaly new to the bowties, I have a 64 jeep PU with a 350/465/203/205 on 1 tons. Aswell as a 1980 K30 6pak 4wd.
I also have a gen3 350 with a cracked block that i plan on working on this summer.
Old February 26th, 2009, 7:37 PM
CF Monarch

Received 27 Likes on 9 Posts

Welcome to the forum! Hope you can stick around. We got a great place here!
Old February 26th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome!!!
Old February 28th, 2009, 7:46 AM
CF Beginner

Thanks

Ill get some pics later of my rigs. I have some questions about the gen4 stuff (how i found the site). I also have a really wierd starter eating 76 sbc that has stumped everybody yet. I also have a bunch of questions about the independant front suspention on my 99. If the repair cost is too high, im looking into a SAS (caustiously). Its not somthing i want to do but if the front end repairs are to expensive its somthing im willing to do.

Thanks for the welcome

With any luck I have found the site that get me awnsers where i couldnt find them by a google search or random bits of info from the interweb