New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Names douglas having problems with my new chevy 82 c30

Search this Thread

Old December 8th, 2015, 6:42 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Names douglas having problems with my new chevy 82 c30

Hello everyone names douglas .love my chevys love all cars and trucks from my first ca a 65 MG Midget my cougar 72 xr7 54 f100 my 80 camaro wich was a v 6 turned it into a 383 from an olds 350 fun fun never do that again 18 and dumb fast car but easier ways to do it but I was on a budget and a 350 with a 350 thm for 500$ and the car was a dollar so I learned the hard way . Own a ford f150 2000 model 4.6 liter hate it my dually hates to start in the cold but I just love it more the 454 c 30 and my malibu are my first choice for any thing from work to play only reason I havent swapped motors from the c 30 to the mali is vin numbers match where do I post c30 82 models electric problems bought it for work use the ford is nice for ac but its a wimp but the c 30 has no reverse lights and no horn so where do I post the questions only reason I bought it is it has a 454 wich is in decent condition minus good carb no big problem and a muncie with a granny gear and 4.10 gears m 22 trans so again where do I post electric problem with this truck and maybe get diagrams thanks and hi all if ypu need help and I know the answer ill definitely help if you live close ill show you how to do it wont do it for you want to teach people to fish not give em a fish you get it thanks all.