New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New to CF sayin hello!

Search this Thread

Old September 30th, 2012, 1:44 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New to CF sayin hello!

Hey fellow chevy enthusiasts! im new to not only the chevrolet forum but im new to the whole forum scenario..well ill tell ya a little about me. my name is dustin but my buddies call me "hoss" im 17 years old and just enjoying life. my love in life is motors and my old man (who taught me everything i know about them) im a down to earth backwoods boy who lives in the sticks. im not a white trash "redneck" i just love the country style of livin and i make something of my life. im currently a senior and have taken 2 years of auto tech in vocational school and still learning alot.. im in the process of purchasing a 1991 chevrolet S10 pickup 5spd with a 4.3L. it has stock wheels as of now but will be changed by christmas. it has 31x10.50 bf goodrich tires, moon visor (with cab lights mounted inside), a 3 year old paintjob and stock interior other than the stereo deck..i love to customize vehicles and i have many ideas so ill be asking alot of questions and i hope to get some good advice which i know i will...if ya wanna know anything feel free to ask im a cool guy and i love to make convo. with fellow chevy fans! well thats about it, see ya!