New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New to the forum

Search this Thread

Old July 9th, 2023, 2:56 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forum

Hi all, I'm from north Louisiana. I'm here to do a little research on how to get better performance from my 13 Silverado LS with a 4.8. I got rear ended in it last week and I am currently gathering parts to rebuild it. The trucking company that hit me paid me the value of the truck and let me keep the truck. I had to get two quotes to fix it and that is why the insurance agent I dealt with considered it a total loss. The good thing for me though is since we didn't actually file an insurance claim and the company just paid me for it I can fix it and keep going. While I have it torn apart I am upgrading a few things that I wanted to but didn't have the money for. Wish me luck on this venture.
Old July 9th, 2023, 9:06 PM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by ECaseyP
Hi all, I'm from north Louisiana. I'm here to do a little research on how to get better performance from my 13 Silverado LS with a 4.8. I got rear ended in it last week and I am currently gathering parts to rebuild it. The trucking company that hit me paid me the value of the truck and let me keep the truck. I had to get two quotes to fix it and that is why the insurance agent I dealt with considered it a total loss. The good thing for me though is since we didn't actually file an insurance claim and the company just paid me for it I can fix it and keep going. While I have it torn apart I am upgrading a few things that I wanted to but didn't have the money for. Wish me luck on this venture.
Welcome to the Chevrolet Forum.