New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

new to forum

Search this Thread

Old December 23rd, 2015, 11:09 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to forum

hi I am new to this forum but not that new to Chevy's. My first was a 1954 BelAir convertible that I bought in high school. Then I had a 1953 1 ton truck, that was really great mechanically and I used it for work for 10 years, but was so rusty when i bought it that it just got out of my capacity for repair so i sold it to a much more intrepid soul. Now it's a 2003 Chevy Silverado 5.3L 2wd reg cab, 8 foot bed which is capped and 80,043 miles on the odometer. 34 gallon tank, roadmaster helper springs, edelbrock headers, flow through exhaust, oversized trans oil cooler, tow package and fancy grille. Otherwise I drive one of two Volvo Amazons (122 series), 1 1967 Estate 220 wagon or a 1962 2 Door 130 coupe (formerly belonged to Giancarlo Esposito "gus" in "breaking bad" if you ever saw that.) I got it before he got famous. I also have a 2010 Cub Yanmar ex3200 and a bunch of other old farm type equipment. Okay see ya all later.
Old December 25th, 2015, 3:14 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Welcome to the club! You've came to the right place - this site is a great resource with tons of useful information and knowledgeable guys. If you ever have any questions, please be sure to reach out.