New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New to this forum

Search this Thread

Old August 22nd, 2019, 3:59 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to this forum

Hi,
New to this forum,and have a black '96 Impala SS along with Dad's '98 C/K pickup.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 1:45 AM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow96
Hi,
New to this forum,and have a black '96 Impala SS along with Dad's '98 C/K pickup.
Welcome to The Chevrolet Forum, 1slow96!!

I like racing myself ( most of it was dirt-bike racing, but too old for that now) I own a great, trouble free 1998 Chevy K1500 4x4 pickup
as well as a sweet 2015 Malibu with the 2.5 liter non-turbo engine, which, unfortunately, Chevrolet decided to drop for the 2016 lineup..

That Black 1996 Impala is a cool Chevy! Any questions and we have lots of men who are very good at mechanics and a professional working
tech as well. I trained to become one, but long story short ended up driving truck. Any A/C issues I am an expert at, as that what what I was going
to specialize in before I had to drive rigs.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 2:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Hello and welcome to the community! Glad to have you here. Post some pictures of your Impala when you can. Its sure a nice place for ideas with knowledgeable people. Hope you stick around and find it useful!