New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New Guy!

Search this Thread

Old September 10th, 2018, 10:12 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy!

Hello everyone! I'm excited to join you.im looking for a community that can help me find what I need to fix up my 2006 Chevy Express 3500. I'm turning it in to a youth trip van for my church but want to redo... Well everything not mechanical. She's a sowing machine but looks (and smells) like crap! Time to put some money in her!

Thanks for having me! Any advice on how I should pose questions or get opinions would be appreciated!
Old September 10th, 2018, 3:01 PM
CF Monarch

Received 363 Likes on 344 Posts

Welcome!! look in the forums tab for the vehicle you are asking about and ask all the questions you want.
Old September 10th, 2018, 5:00 PM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by Meandering Mellivora
Hello everyone! I'm excited to join you.im looking for a community that can help me find what I need to fix up my 2006 Chevy Express 3500. I'm turning it in to a youth trip van for my church but want to redo... Well everything not mechanical. She's a sowing machine but looks (and smells) like crap! Time to put some money in her!

Thanks for having me! Any advice on how I should pose questions or get opinions would be appreciated!
Welcome to Chevrolet Forum MM !!
Old September 12th, 2018, 4:50 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

heyyy