New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New guy from NC!

Search this Thread

Old June 8th, 2016, 7:50 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from NC!

New to the club. Had a 2007 Silverado 1500 LTZ that got smashed back in January and upgraded to a 2014 Silverado 1500 LT. It had wheels and tires put on, and was leveled but not lifted as far as I can tell. I fell in love with the color/wheel combo and the white letters are just perfect. Since the picture here, I added black nerf bars (only because I have 3 kids that gotta climb in). Going to be looking for some accessory and repair tips. Not a gearhead by any stretch but love to get hands on and learn new stuff!

Old June 8th, 2016, 8:51 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome ! nice truck you have there !
Old June 9th, 2016, 5:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Welcome aboard, sorry to hear about what happened to your old truck and congratulations on your great looking new one! What mods exactly are you planning to do?

If you ever have any questions or need assistance with finding part for it, let us know!
Old June 9th, 2016, 2:09 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

carid,
I already added nerf bars, and eventually want to take out the bed liner and Line-X it, redo interior in leather, and maybe add a bull bar with lights on the front. Also interested in backup sensor/camera options, as this one didn't come with that. Basically, make my LT an LTZ minus the front seat and console setup.