New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New here from Fort Worth Texas

Search this Thread

Old January 18th, 2016, 12:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here from Fort Worth Texas

New here but not to GM ownership.

I just bought a 2016 4x4 LTZ Suburban which led me here looking for tire swap input after failing on a few sites I have used for a year or more.
I also am proud to own a beautiful 1972 K5 CST Blazer in bronze that is in great shape and close to all original.

I am slowly restoring my 86 year old moms 1964 Corvette Stingray coup that she got new as a birthday gift from my late father in 1964. It has been rebuilt twice by me (Paying I am not a mechanic) and has had the odometer turned over too many times to remember we think its around 500-600k miles now. I need to ask her but she is loosing her mental skills day by day now.

I grew up riding around in the Corvette and in a 1969-1970 I think three door Suburban. My dad has been gone for 25+ years so I can't ask him right now.

I have owned a 1967 Lemans convertible, three Suburbans, a 1974 Corvette convertible, and a Trailblazer over the years along with a few Toyotas and jeep wranglers but I am back to all Bowtie now.

I am on a long term search for a 1975 K5 Blazer or Jimmy that is rust free for a long term project if you know of one for sale please tell me about it. I dont care if it runs or even has a drive train but want 4x4 and rust free.

I love Boxer dogs, the great outdoors, shooting, fishing fly or otherwise lake, inshore or off, playing golf, travel, fine wines and good friends and pretty women. I have lived a pretty dang blessed life and will continue in my pursuit of fun and good times.

Take care see you around the site. PG
Old January 20th, 2016, 1:05 AM
CF Active Member

welcome aboard, glad to have you. corrections, go to upper blue tool bar, far left says USER CP, click and it will open up your info, L/side edit profile, avatar, signature or what ever. Good luck.
David g.
Old January 21st, 2016, 8:31 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your brand-new '16! Looks like you've got a lot of love for the automotive world.

Good luck with all the future upgrades, don't forget post up some pictures of your cars for us.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 5:54 PM
CF Beginner

From what I can tell I can't remove the ` from my name. Dang PGG

Originally Posted by justimagination
welcome aboard, glad to have you. corrections, go to upper blue tool bar, far left says USER CP, click and it will open up your info, L/side edit profile, avatar, signature or what ever. Good luck.
David g.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 5:55 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by carid
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your brand-new '16! Looks like you've got a lot of love for the automotive world.

Good luck with all the future upgrades, don't forget post up some pictures of your cars for us.

I will post some images soon getting it all together. Thanks PG