New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New Member Info

Search this Thread

Old March 8th, 2012, 11:27 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member Info

Hello,

I am a new member who drove a 2000 Olds Alero until I was putting way too much money into it. I then went out and bought a 2010 Impala LT, which is the best purchase I have ever made. My wife drives a 2008 Malibu Classic, so you can say we are a family of Chevy owners . I plan on being more active in the forum to learn a little more of my car and my wife's and also to do a little bit of troubleshooting. Neither of us have not had any major issues and I think we will be a Chevy owners for life.

Some of my hobbies include police memorabilia collecting. I collect police badges, patches and other random police memorabilia. It all started as a way to network with police departments as a way to get my name out three, but it turned into being obsessed with history and the hunt for new items. I currently have a VERY impressive collection, all of which can be viewed on my website: Justin's Police Collection. I also play guitar, but with very little free time, that usually never happens.

If I can be of any help, just send me a note.

Thanks,

Justin