New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New member from Pennellville, NY

Search this Thread

Old April 30th, 2019, 12:33 PM
CF Beginner

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default New member from Pennellville, NY

Hi,

I joined a few days ago. Have always been a MOPAR guy. This is my first GM product, a 2013 Chevy Express 2500 extended. It was a wheelchair van which we are converting into a camper. 6.0l engine FFV. We had the dealer remove the wheelchair lift, and now we are going to gut the interior and make it a camping van.

We sold our 1994 Dodge Ram B250 conversion van last September and immediately missed not having a van. So we found and bought this one. We wanted to get a newer vehicle, and read too many bad reports about the new Dodge Promasters (actually a FIAT Ducato), and the Sprinters are big, but expensive, and parts are not easily obtainable in the US because its a Mercedes-Benz.

So, here we are. I've already gotten some good information here on how to locate and disconnect the back-up beeper, and I look forward to learning all I can about our new van.

I used to say "MOPAR or no car." but now I'll be saying "See the USA in a Chevrolet."

Last edited by wingman55; May 12th, 2019 at 11:26 AM.
Old May 6th, 2019, 4:57 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum.