New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New (surprise) Impala Owner

Search this Thread

Old September 29th, 2013, 7:55 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New (surprise) Impala Owner

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

So I am passing by a Chevy dealer yesterday with my wife. We decided to stop in to check out the Arcadia for my wife. We look at it and I was impressed with the GM quality as was she. I figured, well while I'm here I might as well check out the new Impala. OMG(oodness)! LOL I have been a life-long Nissan fan. Have had 7 Maxima's, 3 Infiniti's and was at the dealer in my '09 Max. I had no intention of buying a car yesterday. Well to make a long story short, I traded in my diamond pearl white Max (maxed out) and got the Black on Jet Black LTZ. Love this car. Now that I am done with my Nissan fix (I was looking forward to the 2015 Max, but I think I'm done with Nissan), I'm a proud owner of a new 2014 Impala and thrilled about the purchase. I'll post some photos at some point, but of course everything is stock at the moment, and I don't really feel the need to change anything. Just learning more about the car and its apps...really cool stuff.
Old September 29th, 2013, 9:56 AM
Senior Site Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pleasure hearing from you andrej770. Make sure to add some pictures of your car to the Gallery and checkout our current photos while you're at it