New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

NoOb but not so new to forums....

Search this Thread

Old February 16th, 2012, 7:53 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up NoOb but not so new to forums....

Hey Chevy Enthusiasts, Name is Tony, Been a GM guy for the past 6 years and I just bought an 01 Chevy Tahoe LT. Looking to do some appearance mods and keep her running and looking good! Im from Chelsea, MA and hope to learn more about my Chevy.

See you on the forum.

Last edited by Tonymac617; February 16th, 2012 at 8:02 AM.
Old February 16th, 2012, 9:28 AM
CF Active Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Welcome!

Welcome to the Forum, Tony!!

Congrats on the new (to you) Tahoe. Hopefully, you will be able to find some good information on this site!
Old February 17th, 2012, 2:54 PM
CF Beginner

Thanks Chevy Freak. I hope so too, but I got a thread in the Car audio section and no one has answered as of yet. Is the forum usually helpful or do threads go unanswered most of the time? Just curious....
Old February 17th, 2012, 10:01 PM
CF Active Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tonymac617
Thanks Chevy Freak. I hope so too, but I got a thread in the Car audio section and no one has answered as of yet. Is the forum usually helpful or do threads go unanswered most of the time? Just curious....
It really all depends. Some threads get a lot of responses, and others not so much. Try posting your question in the Tahoe & Suburban section. You may get better attention, and thus responses to your thread.

This forum offers plenty of information. However, I have noticed lately that when it comes to new responses to questions, the threads may seem rather bare. Keep in mind though that sometimes getting responses may take a couple of days. I often notice questions that I am able to answer days later when I finally get back on the forum. It's not always that people are ignoring your question. Either they don't have an good answer, or the person with an answer has not yet seen your thread. Unfortunately, both situations can be frustrating when you are waiting for an important response.

Either way, if you don't get many responses you can always try this forum HERE. I am also a member there, and they too have a good community. Good Luck, and let me know if I can be of any help!

Last edited by ChevyFreak; February 17th, 2012 at 10:08 PM.
Old February 19th, 2012, 6:08 PM
CF Beginner

Thanks again. I understand about not being able to be on the forums much. Life gets busy. I guess I was spoiled on the other forums where theres allot of traffic all of the time and there are usually many gear heads who are lurking in the background. I found out the answer to my audio question by asking an installer local to me and im already half way to installing the new system. Thanks again for your help and the warm welcome!