New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

O5 cobalt won't start

Search this Thread

Old August 13th, 2016, 1:20 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O5 cobalt won't start

05 cobalt. I just bought this car with slight front damage. I put new condenser, radiator, and elect fan on it. Fan wasn't coming on at 210 degrees so l checked fuse it was bad. After putting new fuse in the fan came on when was turned on and stayed on for a couple seconds after turning off the car. So I unhooked battery and now fan won't come on even at 226 degrees.So I put new temp sensor and thermostat in and it still won't work. (Already replaced relay earlier) So I tried taking relay out and jumping across and the fan works. I then took fuse block apart to tighten connectors thinking relay wasn't getting good connection put it all together and now fuel pump won't work. Now I can't even start it where before it started right up. I have check all the fuses with a tester and their all good. I wondered about anti theft tried turning key on and off 40 times still nothing. It cranks over but fuel pump doesn't come on. I know fuel pump is good cause I jumped it over thru the relay. I need some help.