New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

In over my head

Search this Thread

Old August 8th, 2011, 12:49 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In over my head

As the title would suggest, I am in way over my head with my "new" 1985 G-series van. I won the van in a contest from a windsurfing magazine, and the van is in... pretty bad shape. I don't particularly mind the fact that the paint job has gone from "dazzling white" to "white-and-rust digital camouflage," but it needs far more work than that, but that's not for this post.

These problems wouldn't be too much of a problem, except for the fact that I'm 16, and have yet to acquire a driver's license. So, I should have tons of questions, and while I may not be able to add much to technical discussions, I'll definitely make a lot of hilarious (to everyone but me) blunders, and hopefully my lack of experience will be outweighed by my entertainment value.
Old August 8th, 2011, 8:14 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey man. im 16 and just got my first truck too. i have a lil experience with trucks. but hopefully im going to learn alot here