New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Seriously?

Search this Thread

Old October 9th, 2019, 10:57 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seriously?

Is this site for guys who buy a real nice truck, wash and wax it, then brag about it? Ooh!!, I changed my vanity light all by myself!! Let me know so I don't waste time here.
Old October 10th, 2019, 2:00 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by rwomer
Is this site for guys who buy a real nice truck, wash and wax it, then brag about it? Ooh!!, I changed my vanity light all by myself!! Let me know so I don't waste time here.
Nope. Just a bunch of pro's and semi-pro's helping John or Jane Q. Public out. Most of us don't get into body or paint work at all. We diagnosis mechanical, fluid and electrical issues here, for the most part.
Old October 10th, 2019, 3:14 PM
I'm here for the party

Received 71 Likes on 66 Posts

well i got a 91 v3500 3+3 pulled the gas 350 out of it and dropped in a cummins, made a new wire harness, driveshafts and ....... the body is rusted and it needs paint but like henry stated most of dont really paint that much lol
Old October 10th, 2019, 7:52 PM
Super Moderator

Received 509 Likes on 469 Posts

Originally Posted by rwomer
i'm busted
The following users liked this post:
Rednucleus (October 10th, 2019)