New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Sly Fox Racing

Search this Thread

Old June 5th, 2014, 12:27 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sly Fox Racing

Hello. My name is Greg. Last name is Fox. That's where the "Sly Fox Racing" comes from. I just recently bought a 1996 Camaro that I will be turning into a drag car. I am a former Mopar veteran but the high prices of classic Mopars have forced me to go with Chevrolet. Pretty much the high prices of all the classics now. I have always had an open mind when come to cars and have never declared myself to be committed to certain brand. In my opinion, at the end of the day, any one of the brands can beat the other and it doesn't really matter who is driving what. Once you modify them from stock, they're all the same. Anyways, like I said I have a 96 Camaro that will be powered by an LS1 engine. I haven't done any work to it yet but I'm anxious to get started. Being that this is my first Chevy and a more modern one at that, I'll probably be asking a ton of questions. Forgive me but some of them may seem like dumb questions to some of you but my knowledge of the modern bowties isn't very high. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.
Old June 5th, 2014, 2:28 PM
Senior Site Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for joining, Sly Fox Racing! Glad to have you as a part of our community
Old June 6th, 2014, 5:23 PM
Administrator

Received 163 Likes on 161 Posts

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like a fun project.