New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

SPEED Channel needs your videos

Search this Thread

Old June 29th, 2011, 6:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SPEED Channel needs your videos

What's up everyone,

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. Long time Chevy fan. Grew up around tri year chevy's, and one day want to build a 56. Used to drool over Z71 trucks when i was a kid, and still secretly want one.

Anyway, now I'm working as a writer/producer for Adam Carolla's new show called, The Car Show, debuting on SPEED Channel on July 13th. Matt Farah (Garage419, thesmokingtire.com) is a cohost, with Dan Neil and John Salley. It's looking good, and funny, and I have a discerning car vid pallet.
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

ANYWAY, we need your videos. We want to do a clip segment showing cool, funny, crazy videos involving cars. We've hunted through youtube but getting responses and clearance for them is impossible, since everyone just reposts someone else' stuff.

I'm no trying to sell you anything, or spam your forum (much respect to the mods). I just need vids to keep my job, and youtube is basically useless legality-wise.

So if you guys have videos you have shot, own the rights to, own the cars in, or are the original youtube/streetfire poster of, contact me. Send your videos, and if we like them we'll tell you and then get them cleared. I of course would love to have some awesome Subie footage on there. But anything you might have shot with your friends/family/whatever is great.

Message me on here to get in touch. Sooner is best. we shoot next week.

Thanks everyone. Keep playing with those expensive, awesome toys. Don't let them rot in the garage. Soon they'll be gone.