New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Tahoe Z71

Search this Thread

Old July 1st, 2016, 10:57 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tahoe Z71

Hey guys,
I am a long time chevy lover and finally a first time owner. I grew up with the suburban lines and I absolutely love my Tahoe. I want to hear some suggestions/ideas for parts and upgrades... I just bought the truck in the last month and it is a little older with around 100k miles because that all i'm able to afford at this time. My brother has a 2010 Yukon Denali with more horse power (but used to taxi the baby and dogs smh) so the competitive side of me wants to bring my HP up so he can't talk down on the chevy.

!.) What should i check/replace given the trucks mileage?

2.) Would a performance chip be worth the cost?

3.) I work in sales and have to give the professional appearance, but I also love the outdoors and have been itching to get her through some mud. What upgrades can I do that will be tasteful in the business world but respectful to the off road community. I've seen some wheel upgrades that might be a good fit but I'm open to any suggestions.

4.) Would a cat back system be worth the purchase or will it **** off the girlfriend on long road trips? (I want it to sound like it has some ***** at the same time not be obnoxious)