New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

tbls

Search this Thread

Old December 14th, 2012 | 6:50 PM
CF Beginner

Default tbls

Hello all! I am new to the forum. I own a 2007 Trail Blazer and a 2011 Cruze I am enjoying both cars alot.

Old December 14th, 2012 | 8:51 PM
Senior Site Administrator

Pleasure hearing from you tbls. Make sure to add some pictures of your car to the Gallery and checkout our current photos while you're at it
Old December 14th, 2012 | 9:04 PM
CF Monarch

I replaced a 2003 Trailblazer with a 2011 Cruze. The Trailblazer had many problems and the Cruze has been real good so far. Hoping all the negative stuff I have heard about the Cruze are only exaggerations or only limited to a few lemons.
Old December 16th, 2012 | 11:22 PM
CF Beginner

thanks guys. yea i still own both and i enjoy them both the tb is my dd and the cruze is my wifes dd due to she drives over 35 miles to UNCW for school, its been a great vehicle i have been pleased with it and i think everyones complaints about the trans is ridiculous. i admit it is different but not anything to make a big deal about
Old December 17th, 2012 | 9:43 AM
Official GM Rep

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> tbls,

We’re happy to hear you are enjoying your vehicles! Thank you for posting your experience!

If you have any questions in the future, please feel free to contact me privately.

Louis
GM Customer Service