New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Whats Up!

Search this Thread

Old August 1st, 2016, 11:25 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats Up!

Just got a 2011 Impala with a 3.9. The last one I had was a 82 with what I think was a 302 V8. Funny thing is I have a boat with the same V8. And I got to tell you its been a long time since I had the 82 Impala But I am sure this one will blow its doors off. It was a cop car some menchanic got at a auction. When I took it for a test drive I got on the gas a little to hard and spun the tires. I am sure the guy who sold it to me wasnt to happy with that but I dont play games when it comes to a test drive. LOL It has 62k on it but it was crashed at some point. Who ever did the body work should stay away from doing body work but thats all write with me because the ****ty work keept the price where I could afourd it. It has a few small things I want to take care of ASAP so Ill be seeing you all soon.
Old August 2nd, 2016, 2:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Welcome on board! Great to have another Chevy owner here. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas.Good luck with all your plans and keep us posted!
Old August 9th, 2016, 7:09 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome! Hello from Las Vegas!