News, Concepts, SEMA Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Chevrolet. (This is not a tech section.)

Chevy Volt is dead — what comes next?

Search this Thread

Old November 26th, 2018, 3:38 PM
Forum Editor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Chevy Volt is dead — what comes next?

Filed under:
Green,Chevrolet,GM,Sedan,Electric,Hybrid

And who can we blame?Continue reading Chevy Volt is dead — what comes next?

Chevy Volt is dead — what comes next? originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 26 Nov 2018 16:15:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink |
Email this |
Comments

More...
Old November 27th, 2018, 4:43 AM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Forum News
What a shame. The Volt is an nice looking car..Americans dont seem to be ready for 100 percent electric cars. Most people with crossovers, particualrly 4WD C-O' almost never use 4WD. SUV's are popular, not because most owners use 4WD, but all the large pickup trucks scare living daylights out of them, so they feel afraid to drive a regular car. That's becuase 50 percent of the drivers on the road can't drive worth a ****. including and particlular, highly raised pickup trucks..

Me? No one scares me in my 45 MPG 15' Malibu, (or anything else, including semi-rigs), if some dumb-**** is stupid enough to tailgate me (which is EXTREMLY COMMON) I just slow down. So what if they honk the horn or give me the finger? I've been driving semi-trucks since the 1970's. I am quite used to that. I could care less.

Think your "Jacked Up to the Moon" Diesel or Gasoline pickup truck, or your Peterbuilt is gonna scare me any and make me speed up? That will be the day!!! I have a GPS/ camara unit to record you and something that you REALLY dont want to know about, if you wanna make a fight about it. I am not to be fooled with, period

Go play go-carts or something, but stay off the roads if you cant drive, particularly on the interstate highway system with 80 MPH vehicles wizzing by like maniacs..

Long live the Chevy Volt!!!