News, Concepts, SEMA Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Chevrolet. (This is not a tech section.)

Good BYE CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old November 13th, 2012, 11:10 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good BYE CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!

Dear GM

Let me introduce myself: My name if Bibich Zabaleta I live in Coral Springs, FL. I was known as CPL Zabaleta from 1998 to 2005 and now I'm Firemedic Zabaleta. In the end of 2008 I bought my first brand new car a 2008 chevy equinox. I wanted my wife and my baby daughter to have a new vehicle that was safer and lasted longer than her 10 year old civic. I also wanted them to be safe, until then they where using my 2007 toyota tundra. So I traded in her vehicle at Lou Bachrout chevy and bought the new equinox. The equinox now is 4 years old and has 24,402 miles on it. Until today this car has only needed tires and oil changes. To my dismay tis last veterans day my dash panel lit up like a Christmas Tree in Time Square! So I took it in to the service department. T the end of my visit I was told my vehicle's Master Cylinder is leaking brake fluid into the Brake Booster. So I asked why or what had happen for this to occur? The Service department said it was just wear on my vehicle. Oh and by the way you are out of warranty so this is going to cost you 1200 buck not including the 122 for diagnostics. So if you can't figure it out by now I am not a happy person with your product. A 2008 Chevy Equinox with 24,402 miles on it less than 4 years old should not ( or in my opinion) have this expensive wear problem. I bought into that save GM bull! Buy american bull! and now I'm paying for it! literally! I will say this, I will now pay for the repairs and sell my chevy. I will then pay off my 2007 tundra (that has outlasted your brand and is older). And I will go out and buy a new vehicle of a competing manufacturer. I will also convey my story those willing to listen to me for one main reason! When the average tax paying, hard working citizen is cheated out of what is supposed to be a security for his family then there is absolutely no reason we should have saved your business from our hard earned money.

No new vehicle should have major components break within 4 years!

Bibich Zabaleta
bibibook1@yahoo.com
Old November 15th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by bibibook1
Dear GM

Let me introduce myself: My name if Bibich Zabaleta I live in Coral Springs, FL. I was known as CPL Zabaleta from 1998 to 2005 and now I'm Firemedic Zabaleta. In the end of 2008 I bought my first brand new car a 2008 chevy equinox. I wanted my wife and my baby daughter to have a new vehicle that was safer and lasted longer than her 10 year old civic. I also wanted them to be safe, until then they where using my 2007 toyota tundra. So I traded in her vehicle at Lou Bachrout chevy and bought the new equinox. The equinox now is 4 years old and has 24,402 miles on it. Until today this car has only needed tires and oil changes. To my dismay tis last veterans day my dash panel lit up like a Christmas Tree in Time Square! So I took it in to the service department. T the end of my visit I was told my vehicle's Master Cylinder is leaking brake fluid into the Brake Booster. So I asked why or what had happen for this to occur? The Service department said it was just wear on my vehicle. Oh and by the way you are out of warranty so this is going to cost you 1200 buck not including the 122 for diagnostics. So if you can't figure it out by now I am not a happy person with your product. A 2008 Chevy Equinox with 24,402 miles on it less than 4 years old should not ( or in my opinion) have this expensive wear problem. I bought into that save GM bull! Buy american bull! and now I'm paying for it! literally! I will say this, I will now pay for the repairs and sell my chevy. I will then pay off my 2007 tundra (that has outlasted your brand and is older). And I will go out and buy a new vehicle of a competing manufacturer. I will also convey my story those willing to listen to me for one main reason! When the average tax paying, hard working citizen is cheated out of what is supposed to be a security for his family then there is absolutely no reason we should have saved your business from our hard earned money.

No new vehicle should have major components break within 4 years!

Bibich Zabaleta
bibibook1@yahoo.com
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> bibibook1,

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue with your vehicle. Have you contact Chevrolet Customer Service regarding this issue? If not, I would like to look into this further for you. In order to proceed, please provide PM or email me the following information: your address, phone number, VIN and the city of your dealer.

I look forward to your reply.

Louis
GM Customer Service
Old November 16th, 2012, 3:12 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear GM.

I will start this letter with a BIG thank you! Thank you Mr. Louis (Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums), Thank you Ms. Sarah Grace ( Chevy Silverado - Facebook) Thank you Ms. Trisha Marie (Team Chevy), Thank you, Service Dept. Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet. And a very big thanks to Niki at Chevrolet customer assistance center.

For those who don't know earlier this week I ran into a major problem with my 08 Chevy Equinox and I was very troubled by the reason why and more importantly the cost of repairing said issue. I voiced my concerns and frustration on Chevy's website along with their costumer assistance center. Even though I had purchased the parts and was about to do the repairs "Niki" looked into my file (s) with the dealership and found that since my original purchase date was 12/7 I was still had warranty since this problem was caused prior and that the inspection done was performed on 11/12 this year. Ms. "Niki" and Chevrolet as a whole including aforementioned Dealer stood behind their product and service. I was able to complete my repairs at a quarter of the price this would have cost me independently. I greatly appreciate the effort and contact maintaned by "niki" and I have a great new found appreciation for the Chevrolet customer assistance center and Chevy (GM) as a whole. You turned a very frustrating and maddening position into a very positive one!

Again thank you very much!

Happy Holidays

B. Zabaleta & Family
bibibook1@yahoo.com
Old November 19th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by bibibook1
Dear GM.

I will start this letter with a BIG thank you! Thank you Mr. Louis (Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums), Thank you Ms. Sarah Grace ( Chevy Silverado - Facebook) Thank you Ms. Trisha Marie (Team Chevy), Thank you, Service Dept. Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet. And a very big thanks to Niki at Chevrolet customer assistance center.

For those who don't know earlier this week I ran into a major problem with my 08 Chevy Equinox and I was very troubled by the reason why and more importantly the cost of repairing said issue. I voiced my concerns and frustration on Chevy's website along with their costumer assistance center. Even though I had purchased the parts and was about to do the repairs "Niki" looked into my file (s) with the dealership and found that since my original purchase date was 12/7 I was still had warranty since this problem was caused prior and that the inspection done was performed on 11/12 this year. Ms. "Niki" and Chevrolet as a whole including aforementioned Dealer stood behind their product and service. I was able to complete my repairs at a quarter of the price this would have cost me independently. I greatly appreciate the effort and contact maintaned by "niki" and I have a great new found appreciation for the Chevrolet customer assistance center and Chevy (GM) as a whole. You turned a very frustrating and maddening position into a very positive one!

Again thank you very much!

Happy Holidays

B. Zabaleta & Family
bibibook1@yahoo.com
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> bibibook1,

This is great news! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to contact me.

Have a great day!

Louis
GM Customer Service