OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1979 Malibu Wagon - Price Reduced $6900 OBO - 47k Miles - Perfect Body - Crate 350

Search this Thread

Old October 6th, 2008, 2:25 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1979 Malibu Wagon - Price Reduced $6900 OBO - 47k Miles - Perfect Body - Crate 350

Call Corbin at 513-746-5572 or email at cbcloward@yahoo.com. I have a lot more pictures, inside and out.

$6,900 Or Best Offer 47,xxx miles, Glossy Black on Black and Tan Custom Interior, GM Crate 350 V8 with Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission, Keyless Entry, Cold Blowing AC, CD Player with HD Radio, Power Steering and Brakes

I've owned this Malibu since last June and have spared no expense in keeping it in perfect condition. The previous owner did most of the restoration work and gave me $13,000 in receipts at the time of purchase to show that everything was done right. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, works on this Malibu and I'm confident that the new owner could drive this straight to the Florida Keys and back if he or she had the itch.

All maintanence has been performed at McCluskey Chevrolet's Performance Department, Cincy Speed Warehouse, Tire Discounters, and Carl's Stereo on Wheels so you know that everything was done right. I have every receipt for the maintanence that I've had performed since I took ownership.

I've driven this everyday with the exception of snowy days and have loved every minute of it.

Here's a quick rundown of the features of this beast.

Engine/Exhaust: GM Goodwrench 350 with less than 5k miles since installation, Edelbrock 650 4-Barrel Carb, Edelbrock Chrome Intake, Hooker Ceramic Coated Headers, Dual Flowmaster Exhaust. With this setup it runs SUPER smooth and really hauls when you step on it.

Drivetrain: Turbo 350 that's regularly maintained and shifting perfectly.

Suspenstion: Stock Setup that drives completely straight and has no sagging or shake at high speed.

Tires/Wheels: BF Goodrich Radial T/As with less than 3k miles on real old school 15x7 Cragar mags that are as close to perfect as you'll find.

Exterior: Newer Glossy Black paint with shaved rear door handles, SS Badging, and front and rear spoilers.

Interior: Completely custom with tweed doors with subtle flame embossing on the front panels (You must see this!), New fully adjustable bucket seats up front, new rear velvet bench, all new ceiling cloth, totally new thick black carpet, keyless entry.

Audio: Dual CD Player with Free HD Radio (This not only picks up more free digital stations but FM also comes in CD quality and AM sounds like normal FM radio) 4"x10" speaker up front with 6 1/2" Sony Xplode speakers in the rear. **I'm also including a dual 10" Infinity Basslink powered sub to the purchaser to install at their discretion. This sub only takes up one 1 cubic foot of trunk space and absolutely pounds if you crank it up.

Again, I want to emphasize that I've taken every step to keep this Chevy as close to new as possibleit will provide years of enjoyment to the new owner. My only reason for parting with it is because I've accepted a job on the East Coast and can't take my baby with me.

I havea bunch of larger pictures available for those interested.
Old October 13th, 2008, 2:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1979 Malibu Wagon - Price Reduced $6900 OBO - 47k Miles - Perfect Body - Crate 350

Still for Sale! Gotta Go!