OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 1996 Chevrolet Suburban LS, ONE OWNER, ALL ORIGINAL!

Search this Thread

Old January 5th, 2010, 1:20 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 Chevrolet Suburban LS, ONE OWNER, ALL ORIGINAL!

Hi there.
As I mentioned in another post of mine, my 1996 Suburban LS is currently up for sale. I am making one of my last attempts to sell it on here, due to Craigslist doing nothing but flagging all of my ads! So here goes.
All the info is in my most recently placed ad which hasnt been flagged, amazingly!

I hope some folks on here can give me a better offer than what most of the dealers and population around my part of TX have been giving me!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/1535612183.html

I CAN ALSO SEND NUMEROUS OTHER PICS IF NEEDED!

It says $2750 but I have since changed my mind. I'm asking $3000 or best offer, and I'm looking to sell rather quickly! But if it doesn't sell, it's just going to be traded to Carmax I guess.

Thanks everyone!
Old January 10th, 2010, 1:35 PM
CF Junior Member

Your not selling it with a title of course no one is going to buy it, and its not in the greatest shape, i would try listing it for $1500 its better than the car dealers are going to give you.
Old January 11th, 2010, 4:00 PM
CF Junior Member

I'd try parting it out. I don't know any car dealership or sane person that would give you any decent amount of cash for it without a title.
Old January 15th, 2010, 5:03 PM
CF Beginner

Well first off, there is some new good news about it. First off, the CE light has been turned off and it doesn't start slow anymore, it starts pretty perfect each time. Secondly, I'm not parting it out. Thirdly, my dad has promised that should he nor I not find the title to it PERIOD, we will be going to the Registration office to file for a lost title, or at least obtain a duplicate copy, to ensure the future buyer that the truck is free and clear of any salvage or reubilt titles. We are still searching for the title but I can tell you RIGHT NOW, even without the title IN MY HANDS, it's a clean blue TX title!