OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 1996 Chevy Silverado 3500 4 door dually 5 speed

Search this Thread

Old March 12th, 2020, 7:39 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 Chevy Silverado 3500 4 door dually 5 speed

I am helping my father-in-law sell his extra work truck. He is a business owner and just bought 2 replacement 1 tons trucks to slowly replace his small fleet. This truck in particular was beginning to be used far less and less, and he wants to try to sell it. It is a very cool unique truck and i thought the best way to get the best exposure was to put it on the Chevy forums! This truck is hard even to fit into one title, so here it is!

1996 Chevrolet Silverado 3500. 4 door, Dually, 4x4, 5 speed Transmission. <- quite the one off truck! here are some bullet points i wrote down about this truck:
- 454 Vortec engine
- 5 speed Transmission
- 114k Original miles
- 8 foot bed
- 3rd owner
- Flip up Goosneck inside bed
- Rhino lined
- Rust free ( he says rust free, but cannot GUARANTEE that, please look at each picture carefully.) i have not personally gone over every body panel to see if it really is 100% rust free. its a 1996 work truck!
- Stainless steel Running Boards

Some new parts to highlight:
- New exhaust pipes throughout - wheel well back is straight piped
- Very new battery ( less than a week old)
- New tires all around, not sticker brand new, but less than 6 months and 1,000 or so miles
- New "limo tint" on the windows ( see pictures, i do not know the % of tint)
- brand new Jasper rear end

Now, the only mechanical issue he told me is that, the 4x4 button does not engage the hubs and was told by his mechanic there was possibly a wire short in the 4x4 system somewhere, he never put it in 4x4 so he didnt pursue fixing it.

Other than that one singular issue, as far i was told there was no further issues. Since this is my father in laws truck i will ask you to call him directly if you are interested in the truck at all. He does NOT TEXT!
If you have a simple question on the truck i can try to awnser on these forums here as i will keep this tab open on my desktop. i will try to respond within the same day!

Price: He is asking $11,000. He mentioned just in parts alone ( tires, battery, rear end ect ect,) he has put in $4,000 into it in the past year. He does not want trades of any kind, the price is firm, but flexible to an extent. This is a used truck after all, not a dealership! The title is clear and ready to go. He has owned this for a long time ( i want to say 10 years+ and has had it since 30,000 miles or so).

Phone number : 765-376-1772 ask for john - that is his cell phone number

Please ask any questions below or give him a call. Pictures below, if you want you can request a certain picture and i can get it ( if your wanting to see something before you travel to buy).

Old March 16th, 2020, 9:03 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please get me your WhatsApp number or hi me on WhatsApp with 8482160244
im ready to buy,let deal
Old May 7th, 2020, 9:35 PM
CF Active Member

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

That is a really cool truck, looks like someone spent a lot of money to make it real nice, I am surprised it has a manual and has seemingly all the other options. Seems like it would have been special ordered from the factory.