OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 2001 Chevy Tracker Excellent Condition

Search this Thread

Old March 13th, 2013, 10:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Chevy Tracker Excellent Condition

Selling my 2001 Chevy Tracker. It is 4 wheel drive. It runs and drives like new. There are no problems with the car at all. It just passed e-check and there are no engine lights on. I have the maintenance records. Within the last 6,000 miles the brakes, rotors, all the brake lines have been professionally replaced. There is a brand new exhaust from the converter back. Brand new O2 sensor. New Battery, New serpentine belt and idler pulley, and a brand new radiator just last week. Have receipts for all work done. The air conditioning compressor needs replaced. They are about $60. That is the only thing this car needs. It has 117,500 miles. I drive it everyday. The paint is nice. The body is very solid. This car has been very well maintained. It has the 2.0 4 cylinder motor. There are no leaks anywhere. It has air conditioning(needs compressor $60) cruise control, power windows, power locks, tilt wheel, power steering, good heat, emergency brake works good, It has a nice roof rack. Rear defrost and wiper. The interior has been taken care of also. It is very clean. Kelly Blue book is $4,755 in excellent condition and $4,480 in good condition. I would say it is very close to excellent. I am in central Ohio. Will sell for $4,200. If interested please call 330-401-5773 Thank you