OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 2010 Chevrolet Impala Police Package, Mint Condition!

Search this Thread

Old March 19th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 2010 Chevrolet Impala Police Package, Mint Condition!

Hello everyone! My name is John, and as a Chevy enthusiast, I look forward to being a part of this community!
I want to mention beforehand, Second Life Cars is owned by myself and my father.
We are not a dealership, and we only sell at most 5 cars per year.
Here's the pictures and details:

Hands down, if you are in the market for a solid pre-owned car at a solid price, that will retain its market value and provide years of reliable performance, then you need to check out our car. Forget Hondas or Toyotas. Forget going and kicking the tires at a local dealership. This is a one-owner Police Performance Impala, with ALL the maintenance records on it, maintained every 3000 miles, and more when needed. Every time a mechanic looked at this car, they documented it, and you will be given all the maintenance history. Try getting that from a dealership, or someone selling their car privately.

We sell only one car at a time, and never more than 5 in a year. We aren't a dealership, or just someone trying to unload their used car. We are a father and son team who are passionate about Chevy Impala Police Models. Over the last 5 years, we have sold 18 of them with 100% customer satisfaction!

Here's why: Over the last 5 years we have become experts on the 9th Generation Impala Police model. We have found an awesome supplier, and are able to cherry pick their models when they go for sale. Every vehicle we purchase is a single owner vehicle, and aside for the few months we own it while we test it and fix anything that needs addressed, these cars have been under the maintenance supervision of professionals, serviced every 3000 miles. We have the full maintenance history of this car - from the moment it was built to today, and it includes everything that was done to it. That alone is worth its weight in gold, knowing the true history of a pre-owned vehicle!

Our typical client is a family with a teenager getting his license, needing an armored car that will keep him safe, needing a second or third car for commuting, or a young adult going off to college, needing something that will get them through the next 4 to 5 years and beyond. It's buyers who want to get the most "bang for their buck" as possible, while still having a car that performs and lasts. Hands down, there is no better vehicle than a pristine Impala police model. They were built for hard performance, and when driven normally, they will last forever with one of the most affordable maintenance footprints available. We believe they require even less maintenance than Accords or Corollas!

Don't waste your money on a car with an unknown history, or an unproven performance record. At only $7199, this is one of the best purchases you can make regarding a second car. Learn more about this car, see more pictures, learn about our story and our process at our website, Home - Second Life Cars.