OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

97 chevy cavalier $500 obo

Search this Thread

Old July 1st, 2007, 4:16 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 chevy cavalier $500 obo

[/align]
$500 - 97 chevy cavalier[/align]Listed by you on June 28th|Edit|Remove[/align]For Sale - Cars | 180 views[/align]
Condition: used

At least $500 obo for a 97 blue chevy cavalier. NEEDS WORK!!! Does not run, I do believe it needs a new motor. The car was keyed by the previous onwers ex, it is not really to noticeable (on the roof and mostly on the drivers side and I believe it says hi on the passenger side.) I really dont know how to read miles but it says 1208224 and the four was orange whatever that means. Has 3 major dents and I believe there is a couple tiny dents as well. There is a huge dent and holes from trying to fix the dent on the trunk, there is a dent on the hood and a dent on the passenger side. There is some rust on the drivers side infront of the rear tire. There is no cd player. There is a crack across the windshield. Someone stole the rightside rear tire off my car but left a donut on it. I loved this car when it ran. Im asking only $500. Thank you for reading and email me if interested. Need it sold immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]