OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: Caltrend Camo Seat Covers Silverado 03-06

Search this Thread

Old November 12th, 2012, 5:36 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caltrend Camo Seat Covers Silverado 03-06

Hello all,

I have a set of front only Caltrend Camo seat covers that I had on my 2004 Silverado for a very short period of time before I traded it in. The seat covers are as close to new as you will find without buying new. No smells, non-smoking, no stains, no tears. These seat covers are for a 40/20/40 seat arrangement that includes headrest and console covers. These will fit other years from 2003 to 2006 with integrated seat belts and no power. Below is a link to the actual covers:

Camouflage - Seat Covers | Car, Van, Truck Seat Covers

I have had several seat covers by different companies and these by far are the best in my opinion. They fit the seats like a glove will no sag, movement or wrinkling. Excellent craftsmanship and materials. Only reason I am selling these is because I don't have the truck any longer and these will not work on my existing truck. I paid nearly $280 with free shipping and looking to get $150 and I'll ship them to you in the lower 48 states. If you also need a floor mat I have a tan one piece that fits like a glove for the front only by Nifty that I will include with the seat covers for full asking price. The floor mat is exactly like the below link and you will see the price, which isn't cheap either but that's what I wanted to protect the center hump as well. These are for a Silverado without console and without floor shifter:

Xtreme Floor Mats by Catch-All

So the deal is practically new seat covers and floor mat (has a minor tear that you will not see when installed and doesn't hurt functionality) for $150 shipped.

Contact Scott at 864-238-5436 or pm or email....... Several options there for contact and no disappointments I assure you.

Thanks,
Scott