OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: Custom Hot Rod 1960 Oldsmobile Super 88

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2013, 8:23 AM
Platinum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Custom Hot Rod 1960 Oldsmobile Super 88

I am selling my custom 1960 Oldsmobile 88 Special. It is an UNBELIEVABLE head turner. Anytime I've ever been in this car, I always get thumbs up, people honking and waving, people stopping to take pictures! If you don't want a car that gets noticed, this is not the car for you. People love these cars because they are nostalgic and remind them of the good old days!! This is a true throwback with the incredible character that the body has with the flared fenders and rear wing-like quarters.

The interior on the car is actually in very good condition! There is a ton of chrome on the inside of this car!! It has a huge and wide steering wheel and lots of cool accessory buttons. The interior is missing a headliner, which is really not a big deal and you don't really even notice it.

The exterior has a custom, hot-rod type paint job with flames. It's an eye catcher, but realistically, if I had endless funds I would have the car repainted. There is a little bit of surface rust, nothing major. There is also some rust on the underside of the front hood and the windshield is cracked. Again, not a big deal. But, these cars fetch BIG money when completely restored, so I'm not asking big money for this car. It wouldn't take much to get it to be a BIG money car, just time and money I don't have to put into this car right now. It also has some great wheels on it. Nothing too flashy, but good old classic Cragar wheels

The motor runs good and sounds killer! It's got a Chevy 350 in it and it sounds mean!! It cranks up first time and it has side pipes that sound awesome! For someone who wants a one of a kind type car that gets more attention than a corvette, camaro, chevelle, nova or an older cadillac or mustang, this is it! It's not a true hot rod or rat rod, but could easily be made into one!

I can make it available anytime day or night to be seen and/or driven. This car has the very desirable classic wings on it like the chevrolet bel air cars. Similar to the 57 Chevy and this has the side pipes that came into style before the corvette! This was somewhat of a pioneer car and it's in excellent shape and ready to become a one of a kind cruiser, hot rod or rat rod and can be done so very cheaply. You'll have a hard time finding a car with all these great lines in this good of condition for this type of money!

I also have some of the original documentation that came with the car. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me a text anytime at (704) 575 9510

I am selling because I just need the cash, but am always open to hear what kind of trade offers are out there

Custom Hot Rod 1960 Oldsmobile Super 88 For Sale