OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 1999 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 2Dr

Search this Thread

Old July 6th, 2008, 10:33 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1999 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 2Dr

Hi all - I'm new here, tryting to sell my truck. I just got sent over to Korea with the Army and am most likely headed to Germany after that (of course I'm taking the M3 with me ), but the truck's gotta go. It's sitting at the house right now with my wife who drives it about once a week just the oil flowing.

The truck is in very good mechanical condition. Everything in it works very well. With the exception that it just got a new(used) engine put in about 1,000 miles ago. The body has 127,800 miles on it, the new/used engine has around 120,000 in it. The old one blew right after the warranty on it ran out []. The engine bay is exceptionally clean, always has been - even before the engine replacement. I would rate the exterior around a 8 out of 10 as there are a few rust spots on the front and rear bumpers - very minor (I'll get my wife to take pictures of those as soon as possible - she's not the best at taking pictures) and the chrome trim pieces around the wheel wells have dents in it (just the trim, not the body).

The interior is in really good shape. No tear, rips, or seams that have popped out. There is no carpet - did not have it when I bought it. I like it better that way - easier cleanup. The back does not have the interior panels - I don't know why - it did not come with them. But I think it gives the truck more trunk space.

The electronics are perfect - almost. I just put a new alarm on it, which works great, however when the blinkers come on, the dash cluster lights up as well, due to the way Chevy's are wired - I could've used a ton of diodes, but didn't have time since I was leaving for Korea just two weeks later and had other priorities. I installed EURO fog lights that use H3 bulbs I believe it was. Very nice addition I must say. I also added two aux back up lamps since the stock ones aren't the greatest. The alpine deck is included (two of the preset buttons are sticky but work just fine).

The truck does have a 3" body lift on it and comes with very good condition Dayton Timberline MT's - 275/85R16 if I remember right or 285/75R16 - something like that. I'll get my wife to verify. Lots of tread left - brand new roughly 6,000 miles ago. Four wheel drive works great. I have not taken it off roading yet, but did pull a trailer with my wifes car on it + a bunch of stuff from our move and it pulled everything no problem.

I have not checked the title, but as far as I know it has never been wrecked - I sure doesn't look like it. VIN: 3GNEK18R2XG138676

Pictures are available here: http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m...Chevy%20Tahoe/
If you need specific pictures, I can arrange that, or if you want hi-res, let me know your email and I will get them to you. I will also post more pictures to photobucket soon.

I am asking around 7500 obo. I can aid in shipping, however cost fall upon buyer.

Thanks,

Ben K.

sirius815@hotmail.com
Old July 13th, 2008, 10:04 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FS: 1999 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 2Dr

Hey guys - Pictures are finally updated at photobucket.