OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Impala SS Stock Seats for sale (Painted Black w/ Sem Paint)

Search this Thread

Old June 28th, 2008, 10:28 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impala SS Stock Seats for sale (Painted Black w/ Sem Paint)

Up for sale are all the seats out of my 95' Impala. After she was killed by a drunk driver back in 2006, I took out all the interior before buying a Caprice. My plan was to paint everything black (using SEM paint) and installing into my car. Needless to say, I never got around to it and this became one of the many projects that would only be finished if I could afford a month off from work. Anyways I have the two front seats, the entire back seat, and the black carpet for $600, buyer pays shipping fees of course. I live in Augusta, GA (the place where the Masters take place) and would MUCH RATHER do pick up only. The entire seats are black except for the SS in the headrest and the Impala sign in the back seat because I was planning on painting them silver, but now you can choose what color you want. I also have the interior of the doors painted, the dash which looks beautiful painted in all black, the underdash (whatever that's call) all black, and a few other impala SS knick nacks. I'll upload pics tonite when I get off. Feel free to hit me up here or email me at kdogg3003@yahoo.com. Make my procrastination your destination (catchy.) Thanks!!!