OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: Nice Snap-on Tool Boxes and Roll Cab

Search this Thread

Old April 4th, 2016, 7:07 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice Snap-on Tool Boxes and Roll Cab Make Offer

Please see the pictures at:
Library Slideshow by lyleapgmcphoto | Photobucket

I am offering a nice Snap-on top tool box and roll around as a package. This pair of the equivalent units sells for well over $2000 today. I bought them when I had trucks of my own and then used them when I worked for a trucking company as a mechanic. They are straight and only have a few marks and some stains from the long time that I have owned them. They have been stored for most of the years.

The top is model KA-377A. The roll cab is KRA-59A

There are nine drawers in the top section. The roll cab has eight drawers. There is a cover that goes over the lower three drawers to lock them along with the rest of the roll cab.

The dimensions are:
Caster Cab:
17 1/8" deep
26 1/2" wide
37" high from floor
32 7/8" from bottom to top
It has four inch casters

Top:
14 3/4" deep
26 1/16 wide
17 1/4" high

You are buying a lifetime of use of these tool boxes. They are strong. The drawer slides work very nicely. Snap-on builds quality in to their products.

These are a great combination for someone who wants to have their tools close by their work. Roll the cab to your work and your tools are right there. They roll easily even loaded and over a rough asphalt parking lot. They would be great for your home shop.

Both units are lockable and I have keys for them. I have the strips for removing the drawers.

I am asking $1000 for the pair. I don't want to separate them. Make an offer. I will consider all offers and make a decision, but won't accept a low ball offer. Everyone recognizes the quality and value of Snap-on.

Currently these are priced new at $1210 for the top chest and $1015 for the roll cab for a total of $2225 for the pair.

I don't have facilities for shipping them. We can discuss possible delivery for mileage.

Send me a PM.

Thank you for looking and considering.

Last edited by lyleapgmc; April 11th, 2016 at 12:16 AM.