OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 1961 Chevrolet Bel Air

Search this Thread

Old September 3rd, 2013, 1:37 PM
Platinum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1961 Chevrolet Bel Air

I have a 1961 Chevy BelAir two door sedan. The was from Washington state. It was bought to Ohio by Street Machinery. Were they installed a four corn air ride system. You control any wheel with one of the four switches inside the car! There are double gauges to keep track of tire pressure per wheel. The car was the old original 283 engine with a power glide transmission. Car runs and drives good. I started to work on the body I have three of the four bumper covers sand blasted and primed the other is still on the car. I all also picked the under rear seat pan for. The interior is beat to death. I do have the rear seat springs. New black carpet. Would make a great beater/rat rod/hot rod.
Air Ride installed by Street Machinery Euclid Ohio
This air ride kit comes with a Viair 380c compressor, a Firestone Industrial 3 gal Air Tank, Firestone Industrial Air Bags, Air Lift Company 200psi Dual Needle Gauges, Air Lift Company Paddle Valves, and Air Lift Company DOT approved 1/4" Air Line. This kit is installed by experienced professionals and comes with circuit protection and fail safes to ensure driver and vehicle safety. This air ride suspension kit is easy and dependable, with its 4 way control you can ensure 4 wheel ride quality, with a set it and forget it mentality.
This is I guess just a drive!
It is on the road in New York State

8,500.00 with out the 18 inch tire and wheels
Above Added: Tue August 27, 2013, 12:39 pm EST
1961 BelAir flat top sedan 283/glide
four corner air ride
Boss wheels with 245/48 R18 Tires
I do have the stock tires and wheels
This is I guess just a drive!
It is on the road in New York State

8,995.00 OBO

1961 Chevrolet Bel Air For Sale