OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Trade: Fs/ft choo-choo chevy shortbed

Search this Thread

Old May 18th, 2010, 8:12 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fs/ft choo-choo chevy shortbed

i`ll trade my 1993 chevy shortbed,flareside truck,with a good running 350 in it tbi,just had after cat duals put on,just changed all the fluids,had an alignment and tires balanced,has cold a/c, auto, tilt wheel..am/fm cd stereo.the wood trim package inside,seats and belts for 3,fold down cup holders,still needs tlc but runs and drives and sounds good now,i know it needs valve cover gasket,pulls slightly to the right when u brake, was told it needs a new line or caliper on the frt. right. all the gauges work needs a minor fiberglass fix and to be painted i got it in primer black right now...not that it should matter but just wanted to add this so all is known the truck is a 93 and it was totaled by the insurance company in 1994,it was stolen and wrecked,there was and is no frame damage,it smashed in the grill hood and bumper was all replaced... it has and we have a clear florida rebuilt title(not salvage title) for it in our name and it is currently insured and tagged here in florida.the TRADES im interested in are for a ranger or s10 with a small block motor,such as a 302 or 305 or 307,must have auto and working a/c i`ll trade straight for ethier of those,maybe a camino or older truck with the same above requirements,or an older mustang,MUST BE A SMALL BLOCK V-8 302...305...OR 307 OR SIMILAR WITH WORKING,COLD A/C "PLEASE send me a pic and ALL INFO of ur trade first,AND FOR ALL OF YOU THAT DONT HAVE ONE OF THE VEHICLES ABOVE SEND ME YOUR OFFER NO MATTER WHAT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT I`LL TRADE FOR,MOTORCYCLES,DUNE BUGGY,CARS,TRUX,"NO BOATS ATV`S OR DIRTBIKES" SOMETHING STREET WORTHY BUT JUST ASK THNX...I`VE HAD SO MANY OFFERS AND QUESTION I HOPE THIS ANSWERS SOME OF THEM ANY OTHERS JUST ASK,please be as honest as you can it will help seal the deal if we make one.IM IN ST.PETE OR $3500 CASH
Attached Thumbnails Fs/ft choo-choo chevy shortbed-copy-truck-pics-002.jpg   Fs/ft choo-choo chevy shortbed-copy-truck-pics-004.jpg   Fs/ft choo-choo chevy shortbed-inside.jpg   Fs/ft choo-choo chevy shortbed-copy-copy-truck-pics-003.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
Martin patlan (May 5th, 2020)