OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: Gray Cloth ZigZag Pattern Row 2/3 Bucket Seat for 1997-1999 Venture Van

Search this Thread

Old November 3rd, 2017, 3:16 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $65 OBO - Gray Cloth ZigZag Pattern Bucket Seat for Row 2/3, 1997-1999 Venture Van

Up for sale is a bucket seat from a 1997 Venture van I recently purchased. This is a gray seat with the 'zigzag' pattern. As you can see in the picture, fabric is in EXCELLENT condition - no cigarette burns, rips, tears or holes. Normally, I'd just scrap it, but as this fabric pattern seems difficult to find, and it's in such nice shape, I thought I'd see if someone else might need it.

As it is not original to my van, and the seat track bears no LEFT-ONLY / RIGHT-ONLY decals, I believe this is the RPO AQ4 bucket seat used for ABB, ABE, and ABF configurations. Fabric is extremely nice for the age, pattern seems unique to 97-99 Venture vans with black or dark blue paint. For example, the closest 50/50 seat (correct for my ABA configuration) I could find in this color and pattern was 400 miles away. (More after pic)

However, the handle for the rear latches does not operate properly, and the latches must be directly manipulated, even after attempting to repair it. It can be installed as-is and will fold/tilt forward and adjust forward/backward as necessary. But if you need to remove and reinstall on a regular basis, it would be far easier to replace the track. Fairly easy (4-6 Torx bolts) and replacements are not difficult to find, as bucket seats seem to be fairly common in these vans.

Asking $65 or best reasonable offer. I'm starting a taxi service, so I can meet halfway or deliver if in Central Virginia (for a reasonable fee). I can take any major credit or debit card for payment, and I can ship elsewhere with payment up-front.

Last edited by Anomaly; November 4th, 2017 at 2:17 PM. Reason: Revised, price reduced