S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

Does anyone have current information about the aluminum 3rd door handles???

Search this Thread

Old August 2nd, 2018, 7:10 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Does anyone have current information about the aluminum 3rd door handles???

I did the search and found the thread with the information and link to the site where you can buy an aluminum 3rd door handle upgrade/replacement. When you click on the link you go to a really bare bones site with information on how to take the broken handle out of your housing and install the new and improved handle in it's place. There's even a PayPal button so you can send money somewhere to get the handle. There's a problem though. There's no contact information and the site hasn't been updated since 2012.

The deal is I'm reluctant to send money to a PayPal account on the off chance that some unknown person might send me an improved handle upgrade.

Does anyone have any information about this site other than that it exists and in the past you could get a great 3rd door handle from here? Is the site still active? How do I find out??

Thanks,
FF