S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

Questions about abs sensor and body on a 94 s10 blazer

Search this Thread

Old May 12th, 2010, 3:21 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Questions about abs sensor and body on a 94 s10 blazer

When i bought the truck the abs sensor was disconnected because it was locking up the brakes...should i get a new sensor or is it fine with out it? I know abs pulsates the brakes to prevent brakes from locking up...but the way people drive around here I've gratly appreciated being able to lock em up....ALMOST rear ended somebody because the moron in front of him slammed on the brakes in the middle of a green light and the only reason we knew that i had made any contact was because the entire car was covered in mud, except the clean spot where my bumper kissed it

The rocker panel on the passenger side is rotted, and underneath all four doors...can i use bondo or will i need to do some welding?

And my oil pressure drops...when i first started up shes fine, after i start driving when at a long light i need to keep a little pressure on the gas pedal to keep the pressure above 10...so im guessing its the oil pump but I'm also burning oil and need to add more oil every once in awhile

And something funny...SOME ONE STOLE MY REAR BUMPER when i had it in my driveway pissed me off an now even more because on lmc its like $300