Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

I need help!! female in need of honest advice

Search this Thread

Old July 27th, 2016, 11:35 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help!! female in need of honest advice

Hi! I recently got into an accident. I was stopped and the other driver caught my left headlight pulling my bumper crumpling the frame into my car. The bend is right in front of the engine block. You can stick your fist through the crimp, feeling the other side is sound. It appears the Frame is only bent from the wheels forward not interfering with driving he's reversed it and drove forward. How much is it to straighten the front of the frame. I'm pretty lost here my mechanic got it running I need to buy the replacement parts which I'm fine with how much roughly is it to straighten the front of the frame out, any advice??

Last edited by cobalt87; July 27th, 2016 at 11:41 PM.
Old July 28th, 2016, 8:04 AM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im not a body guy but I'm sure that vehicle is totaled if you haven't heard the from your insurance yet, looks like its going to take quite a bit of work to get it all straight if its even possible