Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

2011 Chevy Equinox

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 9:23 AM
CF Beginner

Default 2011 Chevy Equinox

I just got this car and it started shaking 4 days after the purchase. When I turn the air conditioner down it stops. But when I turn the fan up it starts again. Any idea what could be wrong with the air conditioner?
Old Today | 4:18 PM
CF Beginner

Years ago, I had a sudden shaking from the blower on my '98 Cutlass when a mouse tried to jump across the inlet and got sucked in. I was hotter than blazes that day, I was far from home and didn't have any tools. I went into a discount store and bought a cheap set of tools so I could pull the blower out and remove the now dead little rascal. I never know.
Old Today | 4:22 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Moonwink
Years ago, I had a sudden shaking from the blower on my '98 Cutlass when a mouse tried to jump across the inlet and got sucked in. I was hotter than blazes that day, I was far from home and didn't have any tools. I went into a discount store and bought a cheap set of tools so I could pull the blower out and remove the now dead little rascal. I never know.
Thank you! That’s awful for the mouse, but not the most expensive to fix. I’m going to see if the dealership can take a look.