Avalanche Chevy's first real SUT, combining the interior room of an SUV and the cargo ability of a pickup truck.

Chevrolet Avalanche
Platform: GMT 805 & 900

Blinking check engine light rough running

Search this Thread

Old December 10th, 2019, 12:05 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blinking check engine light rough running

I have a 2007 Avalanche and while out the check engine light came on and the engine started running rough. I even notice the volt meter dropped to about 9. Vehicle was running fine and this happened mid trip. I was not making any noises, good oil pressure and engine temp was fine. I stopped and turned it off. Restarted and it was not running as rough and the volt meter was running normal between 12 and 13. Gas tank is at quarter tank. Gas cap was tight, could it be moisture in the gas causing a misfire? Just looking for ideas since I've never had a blinking check engine light before.
Old September 10th, 2024, 2:02 PM
CF Beginner

Default Hello everyone!

Greetings, everyone! I have applied to many services, but MasterPapers.com was able to provide a reliable and stable result. They always meet the deadlines, even if the deadlines are very tight. I would also like to note that you can choose the author who best suits your topic. This is a great option for students who value quality and punctuality. I recommend it!
Old September 15th, 2024, 8:33 AM
CF Beginner

When evaluating different network options for our cloud deployments, identifying a trustworthy cloud connect provider was a top priority. RETN stood out due to their robust infrastructure and commitment to security. Their service facilitated direct connections to our cloud platforms, reducing latency and increasing reliability. The flexibility to scale our connections as needed has allowed us to adapt quickly to changing demands. Partnering with RETN has provided us with the stability and performance we needed to support our expanding cloud operations effectively.
Old Today, 2:12 AM
CF Beginner

Greetings, everyone! Looking for a custom term paper writing service? ResearchPaperWriter specializes in tailored term papers that match your specific requirements. We offer original, well-researched content with a 15% discount for first-time users. Our expert team, with over a decade of experience, ensures timely delivery and high-quality work, earning us a 4.8/5 rating on Sitejabber. Let us handle your term paper while you focus on other priorities!