Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

2015 Silverado Steering Wheel Vibration

Search this Thread

Old October 8th, 2015, 9:10 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Silverado Steering Wheel Vibration

I know this issue has been mentioned before in this forum but need a place to vent my frustrations with dealers and General Motors. The chattering/vibrations started going home from the dealer. They both talk about making sure the customer is happy. I've taken the vehicle back to the purchasing dealer and another dealer closer to me. They have both said that the vehicle is normal. I've talked to General Motors...nothing. There is a little over 1,000 miles on the vehicle and the vibrations continue. Not being a mechanic but having driven many vehicles through the years, I advised the dealers that this set of tires feels very hard and does not absorb road imperfections. The vibrations can be felt on all roads and at all speeds. They refuse to do anything including trying the alternate tire for this vehicle. I have never been so frustrated. Doing nothing just adds to the frustration level. I've started the Lemon Law process in my state but am concerned what an arbitrator might come up with...if it goes that far. My only assumption at this point is that every 2015 Chevy Silverado 4x4 with 17" Bridgestone tires have road vibrations and is deemed normal.

Well thanks for letting me vent.