Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

93 silverado grill

Search this Thread

Old June 8th, 2009, 12:00 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 silverado grill

Hi i'm just wondering if someone can link me to a mesh grill. I bought one mesh grill that was just a lay over and it looked kind of cheap. This time i want to buy one that is more professional. If you know of any or have any ideas on how i should do my grill (billet, etc.) plz say so.
Old June 8th, 2009, 2:29 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello chvy_boi;

LMCtruck.com
may have what you're looking for. The link will take you to page 50 of their most recent catalog for your generation truck 88-98. The next 10 pages include some things you may be interested in as well; all of which are grill related. Some of those are inserts, some are completely new grilles, some require you to cut out pieces of your grill to insert them, and all of them are worth it. The final page or so contains reproduction grilles (same as stock). Happy hunting!

I don't have the time to look now (Calculus II exam tomorrow morning), Truckaddons.com may also be helpful.

Good luck!