Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

All-Weather Custom-Fit Floor Mats for Chevrolet Silverado

Search this Thread

Old December 11th, 2023, 8:49 PM
Platinum Sponsor

Location: 9155 Archibald Ave Ste. C, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All-Weather Custom-Fit Floor Mats for Chevrolet Silverado

When driving your pickup truck to work or for outdoor adventures, whether it's the muddy terrain after a rainy day or the inevitable snow accumulation on snowy days, your shoes are bound to pick up mud, water, or debris from these surfaces. If you want to keep your carpet neat and clean, a custom-fit, comfortable-to-step-on, or easily washable floor mat becomes especially crucial. Lasfit all-weather protection floor mats will be a good choice! Perfectly tailored after a 3D scan, it leaves no corner of your pickup truck untouched. Crafted from environmentally friendly TPE material, these floor mats are non-toxic and odor-free. Additionally, you can easily clean any residue on the mat surface by hosing it down.

Don't hesitate or wait any longer; it's time to experience the peace of mind and comfort that Lasfit's floor mats can bring to your driving experience!
Compatibility:
Chevrolet Silverado

This custom-made floor mats ONLY fit:
2019-2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2020-2024 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD / 3500HD Crew Cab
Don't fit Double Cab or Regular Cab. Don't fit with plastic storage or without storage!!!
Main Features of Floor Mats
Perfect Fit for Your Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra
Some customers have raised concerns about the limitations of universal floor mats in offering comprehensive coverage for their vehicles. At Lasfit, we prioritize your satisfaction and are committed to delivering a perfect fit for your pickup. Our custom-made floor mats are meticulously crafted using advanced 3D scanning technology to ensure precise coverage of every nook and edge of your vehicle's floors.
Specifically designed for the front side, our mats effortlessly slide underneath the gas pedal and brake pedal. Additionally, strategically placed holes align perfectly with the factory hooks/fasteners, ensuring a secure fit.
On the rear side, each edge of the mats is tailored to provide complete coverage. The soft material used in our floor mats allows them to conform to the floor, offering protection not only for the front seats but also for the rear seats. At Lasfit, we aim to address every detail to enhance your driving experience.
Eco-Friendly 100% TPE Rubber Material
We particularly use 100% TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) material in our floor liners. This material is fully recyclable and environmentally friendly, no more worried about like BPA, PVC, and phthalates. Plus, it's vulcanization-free, making it odorless. Furthermore the softer TPE material provide a comfortable feeling of feet, prevent accidental skidding even when your feet are wet.

Safety and Anti-Slip Features
If a floor mat poses a slip risk while driving, it can potentially compromise your safety. At Lasfit, we pay attention to user experience and safety, especially for the driver's side. Our floor mats are designed with firm and flexible plug holes, ensuring a secure fit with the factory hooks/fasteners and the groove design will increase friction. This prevents the liners from sliding around underfoot, reducing the risk of accidents. Additionally, the mats feature anti-shift lines on the back, effectively gripping the carpet and keeping the mats securely in place.
Easy to Clean
You don't need to spend more time cleaning your mats when you get home after a day of fun adventures,Low-density flexible TPE material is easy to clean and install. After hosing and drying with a dry towel, all the dirt will be removed, no matter with mud, slush or dust on the liners. The liners will look brand new again.

All-Weather Protection
Whether you're conquering a desert or braving the cold, wet, and snowy conditions of the north, Lasfit floor mats have you covered. We've rigorously tested our product for extreme durability, withstanding temperatures ranging from -13°F to 167°F. These mats stay flexible in harsh weather conditions and won't break, deform, deteriorate, or harden. The custom-designed channels and raised edges effectively trap liquids, rain, slush, snow, or mud, ensuring that your Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra remains clean and protected year-round.

Customer Feedback

*The following contents and pictures are authorized by our customers, many thanks to them!
Case1

These are some of the best floor mats I have come across. I wanted something to protect my new truck but didn't want hard plastic like others were selling and the standard rubber was just not enough. The other brand/s seem to be too stiff and the hardness to them just starts folding over time where the LasFit mats have enough movement to them they fit a lot better! These are fantastic and I highly recommend them! They are great looking, sturdy mats and fit so well in my new truck! I especially love the one piece for the second row and how well it hugs all the carpeted areas all the way up to the under-seat storage to keep the truck protected. I have gotten multiple compliments on them in my 2023 Chevy 1500 LTZ Crew Cab.---JENNIFER H.(2023 Chevy 1500 LTZ Crew Cab)

Case2

These floor mats are perfect fit. I know they say on the Lasfit website these floor mats will only work with factory carpeted under seat storage but I decided to take a chance because of the price. The fronts fit great and since I have the RC under seat storage I just slide the mat under the storage and It looks nice. Cant beat the price.---Brent S Bel(2022 Chevy 1500 with Rough Country Under seat storage)

Case3

I first gained knowledge of Lasfit from watching YouTuber lone star Hawaiian. I first upgraded my headlights then my floor mats. These floor mats are everything I’ve wanted. Easy to clean, doesn’t smell, and most importantly they stay in place. These floor mats fit perfectly in my 2021 GMC Sierra. If I could give these floor mats 10 stars I would.---Marcus Foster(2021 GMC Sierra)

Case4

got the mats for my 2019 silverado crew cab 1500 to replace the standard mats that came came with my truck. the mats from lasfit fit perfect easy to install took me less then 2mins to install front and back! they have raised edges to keep dirt from getting off the mats.---Blake barnett(2019 silverado crew cab 1500)

If you have any problems about Lasfit custom-made floor mats, feel free to contact us.